Brook River Log Cabin Kitset (19.4m2)
Introducing the Brook River treated kitset cabin. At 19.4 square meters of floorspace, the Brook River packs a whole lot of elegant style into a pretty compact package. Meanwhile, all the double glazing on the front of this great-looking She Shed helps make the interior feel surprisingly light and spacious.
6m x 3.5m = 19.4 Square Meters
|Height (At peak)||
Apex, Apex with Gable Entry
Kiln-Dried Nordic Spruce
- Skill Level: DIY / Home Handyman. Sound building knowledge or trade skills are recommended.
- Build Time: 6-12 Days (2 people are recommended).
- Need a hand? Check out our list of recommended builders to find one in your area: CLICK HERE to Find A Builder.
- Tools & Equipment. Here's a list of the tools and equipment we recommend having on hand to assemble your kitset: Click here to see the tools (opens in a popup).
Tools & Equipment:
Here's a quick list of common tools or equipment that we recommend you have available when building your cabin:
- Rubber mallet.
- Hammer and Punch.
- Battery Drill.
- Tape Measure.
- Straight Edge.
- Skill Saw.
- Step Ladder.
- Craft Knife (for cutting/trimming roof tiles).
- Paint/varnish to seal and finish.
- Able-bodied assistant.
Additional tools that can be helpful:
- Nail gun.
- Electric Planer.
- Mitre/Compound Saw.
Included in Your Kitset:
Brook River Kitset
Kitset including timber for joists, floor, walls roof, and roofing shingles.
Modern double doors
PE45H double doors.
x2 Fixed Vented Windows
Two PJ07 Fixed Windows with adjustable vent.
x2 Modern Casement Windows
Two PE44 modern casement double-windows.
Hardware & Components
Installation components, including fasteners, sealant, and hardware.
Build Support & Instructions
Including instruction booklet, step-by-step video, ongoing phone and email support from our shed consultants.
All our doors and windows come with double-glazed glass for maximum comfort.
Pressure Treated Timber
All of the kitset timber components (excluding doors/windows) have been treated with our non-toxic pressure treatment system.
Do you have any questions?
We would love to help answer those for you!
Optional Extras to Add to Your Brook River Cabin:
Here's a few extra options we can provide, (Clicking on any of the options below will open their details page in a new tab/window):
To help you plan your project, here's a quick list of common options (that we don't currently provide), but which you may want to add to your SheShed:
- Sub-base/frame or foundations.
- Installation/Assembly of the kitset.
- Painting & decorating.
- Electrical wiring/connections.
- Roof guttering and downspouts.
Although these are not included in the kitset, we do have ideas, tips and advice to help you add them to your cabin. Give us a call!
Council Approval & Consents:
Council approval is not required* in most areas of AU & NZ providing your cabin...
- ... is placed at least its own height away from the boundary.
- ... is an accessory building (not a dwelling).
*These conditions are general in nature, as each council has its own requirements. Therefore we recommend you discuss directly with them.
Upgrade The Brook River Log Cabin:
Is the Brook River close, but not quite right? Here's what you could look at instead, click on an option below to learn more:
See What Others Have Done With Their Own Brook River Cabin:
Click on an image below to see more details about one of these great sheds built and decorated by our very own SheShed customers.
See More Shed Inspiration
Click one of the buttons below to browse more of our customer shed's to get inspiration for your own She Shed build: