- 44mm wall thickness
- Roof shingles in black
- Assembly materials included and sprung handle
- Internal floor included
- Doors and Windows Glass is all double glazed.
The Brook River Cabin comes with 2 casement windows and 1 double door, together with 2 fixed windows giving the building plenty of natural light. The Brook River log cabin 44mm (350cm x 600cm) from the log cabin range is perfect option for more family space and often used for a garden guest room, home gym or teenage den.
Floor Area: 19.4m2
Wall Thickness: 44mm
Ridge Height: 290cm
Wall Height: 250cm
Roof Overhang: 30cm
Internal floor included
Timber is first class pine from European countries (14-16% kiln dried)
Exceptional Quality & Durability.
The Brook River Log Cabins comes with a superior special pressure treatment which impregnates fluid into the timber, optimally protecting it against weathering, fungi and rotting. The pressure treatment colours the timber in a natural brown finish which means you do not have to paint your cabin. A spray treatment is done on the windows and doors, the outside of the windows and doors require painting within a year.
Benefits of Pressure Treatment:
- More cost effective as paint and painting not required.
- Cabin looks nicer and cleaner for longer.
- You do not have to protect your timber from weathering in storage and construction like untreated timber.
- Pressure treatment is the method that guarantees the longest life of wood.
Pressure treatment and impregnating the wood is making it water-repellent, making it last longer. It is a technique to give the material water-resistant, fungicidal and fire-retardant properties. Extra stain in brown is given with the cabin for touch ups after the build if required.
- Pressure Treated in Brown – More info here:
- Doors and Windows are spray treated