www.sheshedz.com.au (“this website”) is operated by Tahuna Trading Pty Ltd (“we”, “us”, “our”). We respect the privacy of our website users (“you”, “your”) and are committed to protecting your security and privacy.
Collection of Your Information:
We collect information about you through our websites in an effort to improve your shopping experience, as well as communicate with you about our products, services and promotions. We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties. We release account and other personal information only when we believe release is appropriate to comply with law; facilitate court proceedings; enforce or apply our terms and conditions; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Tahuna Trading Pty Ltd our users, or others.
Types of Information Collected:
We may collect personal information from you (including, without limitation, your name, email address, phone number, and postal address) when you visit our website, register with our website, place an online order, save your information with us online, contact us with a question or concern, or participate in a promotion. We receive and collect the name of the domain and host from which you access the Internet; the Internet protocol (IP) address of the computer you are using; the browser software you use and your operating system; the date and time you access our site; and any search engine or inbound hyperlink used to reach this website. This information is used only for statistical purposes and in regards to how we may enhance the customer experience.
- Cookies: Our website uses “cookies,” which are small data files that are stored on your computer when you visit a website. Cookies enable you to shop on our website and may be used in a variety of ways to enhance or personalize your online browsing and shopping experience. Cookies may be used to personalise your visits to this website, eliminate the need for you to repeatedly enter the same information, enable us to improve the content, reliability and functionality of this website, evaluate the effectiveness of the advertising on this website and track website usage patterns. Accepting a cookie will not give us access to any data on your computer other than the data stored in the cookie. Although you may configure your web browser to not accept cookies, you may experience a loss of functionality as a result.
How we use your information:
We may use your collected information in the following ways:
- To process and fulfill your order, including sending emails to confirm your order status and shipment, along with customary business communications.
- To verify your identity and to assist you if you have forgotten your username or password
- To communicate with you and to send you information by email, postal mail or other means about our products, services and promotions, where you agree to receive such information.
- To help us learn more about your shopping preferences and personalise this website in accordance with your preferences.
- To analyze trends and statistics.
- To improve or update this website and our products / services.
- To protect the security or integrity of our website and our business.
- To respond to your enquiries and communicate with you if necessary.
You always have the choice not to receive marketing and promotional information. It is our policy to remove any member from our database or mailing list upon the members’ request. Please Contact Us if you wish to opt out of receiving communications from SheShedz.
Website and Credit Card Security:
We take website and credit card security extremely seriously, and always endeavor to provide a secure safe platform on which to conduct online transactions. www.sheshedz.com.au uses the industry standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol, which encrypts your information as it is transmitted over the internet. This encryption scrambles details such as credit card number, billing details and delivery address so that generally, other computers are unable to decipher the information, ensuring privacy and security. To make sure you are accessing a secure server, check for the unbroken key or closed lock symbol located generally either at the bottom left or top right of your browser window. If it appears, then SSL is active. You can double check this by looking at the URL as well. If SSL is active, then the first characters of that line will read ‘https’ rather than just ‘http’. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Ensure you logout when you have finished visiting SheShedz, especially if you access SheShedz from a shared computer.
Linking to Third-Party Websites: When you click on links and banners on our site that take you to third party web sites, you will be subject to the third party’s privacy policies. While we support the protection of privacy on the Internet, Tahuna Trading Pty Ltd cannot be responsible for the actions of any third-party web sites.
Terms & Conditions of SheShedz.com.au Competitions
- The instructions on the marketing & promotional material and entry page form part of these Terms & Conditions.
- Entry is available only to residents of Australia with an Australian postal address
- All entries must be emailed to SheShedz with a clear name and address. (email@example.com)
- All entries must be received on or before the closing date as advertised.
- The winner/s will be pulled by random draw inside one week of the closing date.
- The judges’ decision is final – no correspondence will be entered into.
- All Attempts will be made by SheShedz to notify the winner by telephone and/or email within one week of the draw. If SheShedz is unable to contact a winner within one week of the draw, the winner’s prize will be lost and another winner will be selected by random draw.
- The winning prize are as stated on the marketing material. No part of the winning prize can be exchanged and/or converted for cash.
- The winning prize includes free delivery to a single address in New Zealand
- Winners agree that their name may be used by SheShedz for marketing purposes.
- SheShedz nor any other person or party associated with the competition shall be liable for any loss or damage suffered (including, although not limited to, direct, indirect and/or consequential loss) or injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in the promotion or with any prizes.
- In entering the competition your email address could be used for emailing future products of interest as within NZ email laws.
- Entry into the competition is judged as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Australian Consumer Law Act 2011 gives the right to see or correct your personal information in the possession of SheShedz.