SheShedz does not offer a finance option for purchase of a shed.
We can send you any information your finance company may need.
LAYBY POLICY TERMS & CONDITIONS.
The Layby Agreement is a contract between SheShed and the Customer (“you”) where Non sale items over the minimum purchase price of $500.00 are held by SheShed until the total purchase price is paid.
All terms and conditions of the Layby Sales Act 1971 and Amendments apply.
- Pay a deposit amount of at least 20% to commence the layby;
- Complete layby term within 3 months;
- Make regular payments on the layby during this term;
- Make payment by either automatic payment or direct credit, visa, visa debit, paypal or bank transfer into Westpac Bank Account.
If you do not complete the Layby Sale Agreement in full by end of the layby term or decide to cancel the Layby Sale Agreement before sale is completed you are deemed to have cancelled the contract and the following will apply:
If the customer chooses to cancel their layby agreement:
- Administration costs for cancellation calculated as a one off $50.00 refund administration fee and $5.00 fee per transaction (payment or other administrative function)
Holds, Orders and Deposits
She Shedz will take a 50% order placement or holding deposit on shed and cabin orders when the customer isn’t ready for immediate dispatch.
She Shedz will require a delivery timeframe for the cabin and will arrange to have stock available during that time frame for immediate dispatch. If the timeframe is altered for any reason, She Shedz cannot guarantee immediate delivery of the cabin and there maybe a short waiting period.
Full payment is required prior to dispatch.
Order cancellations are not permitted after hold payment is received.